Whether you are thinking about implementing a Salesforce solution or optimizing upon the existing Salesforce solution, there are several factors to consider when selecting the right company to partner with:
1. Does the parter have extensive experience implementing Salesforce solutions with organizations of your industry?
2. How knowledgeable are they about building and deploying the specific type of cloud you need (Sales, Service, Marketing, etc.)?
3. Do they have a good track record of building custom applications to meet the unique requirements of different types of businesses and business situations?
4. Are their consultants innovative? Do they offer new ideas to help run the project so it comes in on time and on budget?
5. Do you get the feeling that they view your success as their success?
6. How flexible are they? Will they recommend different approaches to implement your solution based upon the need to scale over time?
7. Do they have technical knowledge that transcends Salesforce or access to experts in the fields of Integration, Business Intelligence, Mobile, Social, Master Data Management, User Experience and Content Management
- 8. Will they be there when the implementation or its first phase is complete with service, support and training?
9. Last but not least, is there a cultural fit? In other words, will the company and its people feel like they are part of your team?